This recipe takes banana muffins to a whole new level! Even my daughter, who isn't a huge fan of muffins, had to admit they were good!
Basically there are two kinds of people; those who like muffins and those who don't. I have been a muffin lover for a long time. When I began baking as a teenager muffins were my favourite thing to make because they were fast and easy and tasted great. I guess everyone knew I liked muffins because one year for Christmas I received muffin recipe books from two separate people.
Now that I am eating gluten free my love of muffins has served me well since they make the transition fabulously!
Gluten Free White Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 1 3/4 cup Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or unsalted butter)
- 1/4 cup cane sugar (or 1/2 cup white sugar)
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana ( approx 3)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips