Raspberry Blueberry Chia Jam which is only sweetened with a small amount of honey and by using ground almonds and oatmeal in the crumb mixture these yummy treats have some quality ingredients and nutritional value.
The only problem with these bars is that they disappear fast. I have already had to make a second batch and it is only December 7th! The second time I made a double recipe in a 9 x 13 pan so that will hopefully make it to Christmas.
White Chocolate Berry Bars
- 1 cup Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1 cup Gluten Free oatmeal
- 1 cup ground almonds, or almond flour
- 1/3 cup cane sugar, or 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup raspberry jam or Raspberry Blueberry Chia Jam
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or white melting chocolate, divided