- This is a quick and easy salad that I make often throughout the year. Everyone likes it and it goes with almost any meal. If you have fresh cucumbers, tomatoes or peppers from your garden it would be even better!
The following amount should serve about four people.
This salad doesn't keep well so I try not to make any extra.
Cucumbers All Dressed
- 1 cup cucumbers
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 yellow or orange pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
Mix well and serve immediately.
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
Alternate serving suggestion: For a vegetarian meal I serve Cucumbers All Dressed on a bed of cooked, chilled, quinoa topped with feta cheese.